You’re registered!

Great work! Your free training should be on its way to your inbox.
If it doesn’t come through, you may want to check your spam.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

Are you ready to stop thinking and start podcasting?

You’ve probably got a great idea for a podcast but when it comes to launching it, a great idea is about 2% of the work and the other 98% is all about the doing.

And we get it… the struggle is REAL. There are questions you don’t know the answer to, there’s the technical side of recording, editing and uploading and of course, it takes a lot of time to figure all this stuff out.

We saw the gap between people wanting to launch a podcast and actually launching it so many times that we decided to do something about it.

Getting your podcast on the airwaves with minimal time, effort and fuss is the whole purpose of The LaunchPod Masterclass.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

Save $400 off your enrolment in The LaunchPod Masterclass

Our six-week LaunchPod Masterclass is designed to hold your hand, keep you accountable, help you overcome the doubt and ‘do most of the doing’ so you can launch your podcast with as little time and effort as possible.

And because you have registered for our training, for a limited time, we want to sling you a 20% discount off your enrolment (saving you over $400). Just use the below code when you get to the checkout.

Click to copy

If you’re ready to launch that podcast idea of yours once and for all, we’re waiting for you in our next intake.

Follow the link below to find out more and lock in your 20% discount before it disappears.

Menu